Liverpool Domestic Abuse Service
LDAS provide advice, information and support to women suffering domestic abuse to help them stay safe and live free from fear.
Who we support...
- Women victims and survivors of domestic abuse
What we can help with...
- A simple chat
- Safety planning
- Somewhere to stay safe
- Someone to help women speak to other agencies, for example social services
- One to one emotional support
- Housing, debt and welfare advice
- Referral to solicitor or immigration advisor
- Domestic abuse awareness programmes
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm
- Friday 9am to 3pm