Adult service - Listening Ear provides high-quality, non-discriminatory, evidence-based counselling services to beneficiaries presenting with mild to moderate mental health issues.
Most commonly these are due to bereavement and loss, relationship difficulties, stress, anxiety and depression, work issues and physical ill-health.
Children and young people service - Our service provides a ‘tool-kit’ of interventions, including (but not limited to):
- 1:1 activity-based therapy and/ or counselling across a range of modalities
- Group counselling and /or support on issues such as transition and bullying
- Support, consultation and training for school-based staff, foster carers and social workers/ support workers/ personal advisors
Support to children and young people affected by a range of identified risk areas, including where the child:
- has experinced bereavement including murder, manslaughter, suicide
- comes from households where they have been exposed to domestic abuse
- displays anxiety
- is exhibiting self-harming behavior including drug and alcohol use, eating disorders, sexualized behavior / exploitation
- is looked after
- has anger management issues
Who we support...
- Children and young poeple
What we can help with...
- Support to those affected by domestic abuse
- St Helens
Listening Ear provides services at a variety of times and locations across Merseyside and Cheshire. Please contact us for further details.