Irish Community Care Merseyside
Irish Community Care is a registered charity which exists to respond to the needs of both the Irish and Irish Traveller communities, including people of Irish heritage.
Who we support…
What we can help with…
- Welfare and benefits advice
- Homelessness and housing support
- Access to health services
- Alcohol and substance misuse support
- Cultural and social activities
- Third party reporting for hate crime
- St Helens
Please see our website for further information.